How to Build Residual Income
Here is a topic that I feel really needs to be addressed. How do you build residual income? Can it be done? If so, what are the steps?
I have been working online since around 2000, and I can tell you for sure that building residual income can be done. It doesn’t need to be difficult. It doesn’t need to be confusing. If I can do it, anyone can do it.
Here are some steps I took to build my residual income. You can do the same.
1. Join a business that is proven — You may like the hype and looks of a brand new launch, but if it doesn’t last what is the point? If you go with a company that has already proven itself, you are much better off. You’d be surprised how many businesses I have seen come and go over the years. I have seen new launches disappear before they even paid anyone. That can really be a waste of time. New launches are so unpredictable. The business I recommend for building residual income is Skinny Body Care. You can take the tour here: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com/?SOURCE=blog .
2. Bring in Free Pre-enrollees — This is actually not hard. I get so many emails from people telling me they can’t recruit. Well, you know what? I can’t “recruit”, either. But I can advertise my website. Anyone can do that. The business above actually does all of the selling and recruiting for you. It does every bit of the followup.
3. Let it Be a Numbers Game and Relax — Your focus should be simply on bringing in more and more pre-enrollees. That comes with advertising your website. Switch your ad around to keep a good response. If you put your main focus on advertising, everything else just falls right into place. Some of my pre-enrollees upgrade. So will some of yours. It’s really that simple.
4. Don’t Fall into Over-analysis Paralysis — You don’t need to understand every single detail in order to work a business. Just the basic facts will do: What are the fast starts (per new sale); What ways does the business pay (matrix, powerline, fast starts, etc.). I have never fully understood any payplan, and I doubt I ever will. Payplans can be downright confusing. Once they start talking percentages, I am lost.
5. Be Yourself and Do What You Like — You are in business for yourself. If you do not feel comfortable talking to people on the phone, leave the phone number off. I no longer put my phone number on the businesses I promote. Why? Because I do not like doing business on the phone. I work online because I like it that way. If a form asks for a phone number, I’ll put “email-anytime” or something like that. Questions are just as easily answered through email (even easier) so that is how I like it. If you don’t know the answer to a question, copy the question and write your upline. I’m always here to help, and I’ll help you answer questions — just not over the phone.
6. Enjoy What You Do — When I get up in the morning, I feel that I’m off on another adventure. I sit down with my cup of coffee and start advertising. I like to advertise an hour or two a day — on top of clearing out my email, putting sites in the traffic exchanges, etc. I spend a lot of my time sending ads through various submitters. You can see a lot of the advertising I use listed at http://www.paulafrye.com . Again, anyone can advertise. Try some places, get used to them, and try some more. I have spent years collecting lifetime memberships in a lot of different ad sites. If you can swing it, I recommend grabbing a lifetime membership from time to time. They really help.
I hope this blog post helps you a little bit. If you are looking to build residual income, you definitely should take a look at Skinny Body Care: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com/?SOURCE=blog . It’s definitely the best I have found, and I have been looking since 2000.
Stop Complaining and Advertise More
I’m sorry to be so blunt, but sometimes there are things that just need to be said. This is one of those times. If you aren’t getting any sales, you need to stop and look at what you can do to change that. The ball is in your court. It’s up to you whether you score the winning goal or not. No one can do it for you.
I have been there. Believe me. I’ve had times that were really difficult for me. Sales aren’t always easy — especially when you are looking in the wrong direction for answers. And it’s not always easy knowing which direction to even look toward. Everyone has an opinion. Everyone does things differently. The main thing is … what is the way “you” need to do things? We are all different and do things in different ways. Even if you don’t know it yet, there is a perfect way for “you” to make money online. You just need to find it.
The number one reason many people aren’t making money online is because they simply do not advertise enough. That may sound really simplistic to you, but it’s true. Advertising is the most important thing any Internet Marketer does. It is the very first step and it never stops. Advertising will always be important.
If you find yourself complaining because you aren’t getting sales, you need to advertise more. Send out more ads. Join more advertising sites. Send to them every single day. Most people need to see something more than once before making a commitment. Be consistent and keep showing it to them.
Don’t fall into the trap of calling everything a scam just because it didn’t work out for you. Instead, do all you can to be effective with your marketing. If you do that, you will make money online. Never depend on an opportunity to make you money. Go out there and do it yourself.
I am going to share with you exactly how I advertise. It’s not hard. In fact, it’s very easy. Anyone can do what I do. I’m certainly nothing special.
Here is one of my secrets. I use a lot of Jane Mark’s advertising sites. I will be really surprised if you haven’t heard her name yet. If you aren’t using her advertising sources, you should be. Here is a page I put together that lists many of them. These come highly recommended by me: http://paulafrye.com/jane-mark
Here is another reason I’m able to get the word out on things I’m involved with. I use many different credit safelists. These use one email address per person. There is no junk email address used, so response is quite good. These are all run on the LFMVM script, and they work very well: http://paulafrye.com/lfmvm-credit-safelists
Another Reason You May Not Be Getting Sales.
When I take a step back and really think about why things are slow, here is one area I always look at … the new program syndrome.
You see, there are new, fancy opportunities opening every single day. No one can possibly handle all of them. It’s impossible. So one thing I have to do from time to time is clear out the junk. If I joined some new things that didn’t convert at all (that means didn’t even pull in any leads), they are history. No looking back. Having too many things on your plate is not a good thing. I know … I’m guilty of that sometimes. I have actually had to slow down and get rid of things, so I join way less new things than I used to. I’m learning along with the rest of you. I make mistakes, too.
If you would just like to find a good, automated business with a super product, here is the one I recommend the most: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com/?SOURCE=blog . This business has never let me down — not even once. I expect it to be my best business for years. I sometimes advertise other things, but this is always the top one. If you have the advertising capabilities, you may be able to handle building more than one business. If you don’t, then just stick with one. At least stick with one that has staying power — not something that will just up and disappear on you in a few months. What good is that? If it doesn’t have long-term stability, there really isn’t much point in focusing on it.
You’ll also see that I advertise a lot of advertising sites. The reason for that is twofold. By advertising these, I’m actually helping others find new ways to get the word out about what they are promoting. I am also able to make some commissions and add to my income. Both are very important. Advertising is easy to sell. Why? Because everyone needs it. It’s advertising that brings in the sales — no matter what you are promoting.
Never Blame the Program for your Lack of Sales.
At this point, you may be saying, “What? It’s always the program’s fault if I don’t make money.” I know that sounds good, but it’s really not true — not even a little bit. Any lack of sales or lack of income is always due to something you are doing … or “not” doing. Sure, some opportunities may not sell as well as others, but that will always happen. You need to find some that do sell. If you know of things other people are selling, you know it can be done. You just need to figure out how to do it.
I’m telling you, advertising is the most important thing.
Please don’t ever fall into the “But I can’t sponsor” trap. That is not true. Anyone can sponsor — especially on the Internet. It’s way easier here than in your 3d life. All you have to do is keep sending people to your page. Use the advertising sources I’ve listed above. I also list more on my main website: http://www.paulafrye.com .
Believe me when I tell you that you can do it. I know you can. Don’t listen to any naysayers. Just do it and you will go far.
Working online is fun. It’s a great adventure. As long as you just focus on advertising, the rest will fall into place. Put all the training courses down for awhile and just send out your ads. You’ll be surprised how things change.
I wish the best for you.
Take care and enjoy your day!
Skinny Body Care Turned Three Years Old! My Review.
If you know me, you probably already know I’m a very happy member of Skinny Body Care. I have been with them from close to the start, and they have proven to be one of the most stable and best converting businesses I’ve ever found.
Am I happy I joined 3 years ago? You can be sure I am! I just got another paycheck, and every single week I’m overwhelmed! You see … I have been in businesses that up and disappeared before. I’ve also been in businesses that just quit converting.
Skinny Body Care has been perfect (no joke).
Here are just a few reasons I say that. I can think of a LOT of reasons, but you’ll get my point (hopefully) with just a few.
1. They pay every single time payment is due. Since I joined, I have never had to write them asking where my money is. If I got an upgrade, the money was here on the next commission run. You see, I have sold for people before who have been scammers. There is nothing worse that getting a sale and not getting paid for it. Skinny Body Care would never do that. They always pay when payment is due.
2. Skinny Body Care does all of the selling for me. Once someone types in their information to take the tour, they are in the system. They receive followup from the autoresponder, and they are even allerted when someone upgrades underneath them in the powerline. That helps me a lot. You see, I’m not a salesperson at all. I’m horrible at it. That is why I love the automated systems. I need someone else to do the selling for me. That way, I can focus 100 percent on sending people to the website. That is the easy part. Selling is hard. Skinny Body Care makes selling very easy by doing all of that for us.
3. New members are trained fully at Skinny Body Care. It doesn’t matter how much you know or don’t know about working a business. New members receive a lot of training — through email and through webinars. No one is left on their own. Anyone can attend.
4. The company has proven itself to be stable. Have you ever joined a business that closed down? Have you ever worked hard to build a business and then lose everything? Skinny Body Care has already been here for three full years. They have proven to be stable. Skinny Body Care is something we can all build a long-term income in. Long-term means a lot to me. I love being able to depend on money coming in every single week and every single month. It’s great.
Please take a look at Skinny Body Care here: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com
Here is just a little bit about the payplan. Skinny Body Care pays great. I have been overwhelmed by how well it pays.
5 Ways to Get Paid in Skinny Body Care:
1. Powerline bonus — guaranteed 2. Fast start bonuses and infinity overrides. 3. Long-term residual income – Up to $10,366 in the forced matrix. 4. Infinity Matching bonuses — down through all levels. 5. Leadership money pools — company bonuses paid out on all ranks.
You can start building your income at Skinny Body Care here http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com
Skinny Body Care just keeps getting better and better.
I’ll be looking for the notice that you joined. I’ll be sending you a welcome email with some ads and other information. I look forward to welcoming you to Skinny Body Care today!
I Wasn’t Born Yesterday
I know, I’ve really gone off the deep end now. Of “course” I wasn’t born yesterday. Sometimes I am sure people think I was. I mean, I keep getting messages from companies that have pretty much stopped paying … messages telling me there are even MORE ways to earn money with them. Heavy sigh! Like I said, I wasn’t born yesterday.
As an online marketer, we have to keep our thinking cap on. There are so many scams out there. I hear about more and more of them on a daily basis. I’m not just talking about companies that you don’t get sales in (that’s not a scam). I mean companies that are doing all they can not to pay people what they are actually owed (money showing in the member area). I’ve actually been running into some of those. I can see now why people get so mad about outright scams. It sure does anger me when people don’t pay me what I am owed. There is something wrong with that. It’s like stealing.
You’re probably wondering what put the fire under me this time. I know, I do rant too much at times. I can’t help it, though. Sometimes things just have to come out. Keeping everything bottled up only causes trouble. Plus people need to be warned. If someone is not paying me, chances are that they won’t pay you, either.
One of my main irritations right now is with the program called AdClickXpress. First they were JSS – Just Been Paid and JSS Tripler owned by Frederick Mann. Then they were Profit Clicking. Then they were Click Paid. Then they were AdClickXpress. Whew! That’s way too much to remember for me — and I’m only 53 (yes … only … stop laughing. If you are not 53 yet, you likely will be someday.). I started out having a lot of money to cash out of JSS Tripler (Just Been Paid). Then they changed hands, waved their magic wand, and most of my money disappeared. What was left was impossible to withdraw. But … they kept sending out notices about wanting me to invest more money. What? Do they really think I was born yesterday? See what I mean? And … here is the joke … they have erased my money now (or at least 98% of it) and are STILL sending out the note saying how many ways you can earn money in AdClickXpress. Come on! I am really sure now that I wasn’t born yesterday. I hope you weren’t, either. Don’t buy the scam bug. It’s not worth it.
I think it’s time we invest out time and energy into real businesses and real products. These “join, sit back, and rake in the cash” businesses are silly. They don’t work. All they do is take your hard earned cash in exchange for a dream that will never amount to anything. I am serious. If I were you, I’d say a million miles away from them. There are plenty of real businesses out there.
I am going to share two businesses with you that are making me consistent cash … and have for years now. These businesses have turned long-term. They both pay me when commissions are due. Neither of them have “ever” tried NOT to pay me (really).
The first one (and my main business) is Skinny Body Care. If you join anything online, join that one. I have never seen anything come even close to it: It’s complete; It has great products; It pays extremely well; and it pays on time every single time payment is due. I have been a member for almost three years now, and I have never had even one slight problem with them. I am not kidding at all when I say that. Skinny Body Care is by far the best business online today. It’s been the best business online for a few years now.
Please take the tour of Skinny Body Care: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com/?SOURCE=blog
The second business that I am going to share with you is one of the best advertising sites I’m a member of. It is called List Volta, and it works and pays very well. They have been paying me monthly for years now. They always pay. As an upgraded member you can set up two ads to run automatically every single day. I go in and change my ads every few days. The system mails them out for me. It never fails. The commissions are very nice, and the conversion rate is out of this world.
Join List Volta here: http://listvolta.com/s.php?fryeteam — I do recommend grabbing their super low one-time-offer for their highest upgrade. That has helped me so much.
If you have been scammed by something (or someone) in the past, I’m sorry about that. Don’t let a scam ruin you on making money online, however. I make my income online. There is no reason you can’t also make your income online. It just takes time and work. Don’t expect it to happen overnight. Don’t give up, be careful what you join, and do all you can to build your business. Learning to advertise is the key. List Volta (listed above) can help you with some advertising.
Anyway, I hope you don’t mind my ranting a little bit. I just can’t stand getting emails any longer telling me how many ways I can earn money in a business that has pretty much stolen all of the money I was owed.
There is also an admin right now that owes me about $1,300 that isn’t paying at all. To that admin … you know who you are. You have been marked down as a scammer in my book.
Again, please be careful what you join. Working online is fun when you have good admins to sell for.
List Volta is not the only advertising site I sell that has a top-notch admin. Here is a 1-click advertising site that is the best 1-click passive ad submission site I have found: http://www.1clickmarketingmachine.com/id/fryeteam — It works great and even pays you up to $200 commissions.
I hope somehow this blog post has helped you in your online ventures.
This Business Didn’t Work for Me
You are probably thinking that subject is a bit strange for a blog post — even for me. Well, it probably is. You’d be surprised how much I hear those exact words, though. “This business didn’t work for me” is actually a very common statement online. Work online long enough and you will undoubtedly hear it sooner or later.
When I hear someone say that, the first thing I think is, “Did the business not work … or did “they” just not work?” You see, working online is “work”, whether we like that fact or not. Money doesn’t fall from the sky. It doesn’t even grow on trees — or at least not where I live, anyway. In fact, with any business online, the amount of money you make can usually be tied to how much you are “working” it.
Working online isn’t like playing the lottery. You don’t join something, sit back, and collect a paycheck week after week. Can you do that in the “offline – 3D” world? Of course not! Then why would anyone think you could do that in the “online” world? It just doesn’t make sense to me. If I get a job at Walmart, I know I’m going to be working for my paycheck. If I join something online, I’m going to be working on that, too. It may be a different type of work (and more fun) but it’s still work nonetheless.
How to make sure a business actually WORKS for you:
1. Know Your Business — You can do this a number of ways. The first thing I do when I join any online business is to study the member area and make sure I know what I’ve joined. For instance, what are all of the website url’s I can advertise? What is the payplan? Make sure to pay attention to any training they provide (online webinar training, etc.) If you know your business, you will do much better with it.
2. Advertise Your Business Everywhere — As with any business (online or offline) advertising is crucial. I have always said, “Even one person can equal a sale.” And that’s true. It doesn’t matter how big or small an advertising site is. Just “one” person seeing your ad, social post, blog post, forum post, etc. could end up joining your business — therefore earning you a commission. I track a lot of the pages I’m advertising, and a lot of the time the best results come from the smallest sites. Also, never feel like you are “above” advertising. If you do not advertise, you simply won’t make money online. I don’t mean to be so blunt, but that is the truth as I see it. Advertising is crucial — not just an option.
3. Avoid the “But I Don’t …” attitude — That would include “But I don’t have a list” … “But I don’t know what to do” … “But I don’t have time” … “But I don’t know how to advertise”. Every single Internet Marketer has to learn how to join a business and to work it. It doesn’t matter if it’s a little affiliate program or a big MLM. Everyone has to learn. Everyone starts out knowing pretty much nothing about working online.
4. Avoid the so-called “Scam warning” forums. Most of those are nothing more than a place for people who have never made any decent money online to sit and complain to other people who have never made money online. The people who are actually working aren’t seen there. There’s a reason for that. Those people are too busy focusing on building their business to turn to gossip. I have never found even one good thing in any of those sites. For instance, “everything” is a scam to them. It doesn’t matter what you join or what you are “thinking” of joining … those people have some reason that it’s a SCAM. Seriously. They are the real scammers. I avoid all of those places like the plague. They are usually a joke and a serious waste of time.
5. Stay Positive — You joined your business. You liked it enough to join it. Others will like it enough to join it, too. You just need to find them. Give it some time. Stay focused, and make sure you are learning new ways to advertise every single day. You can collect so many places to advertise that you don’t even have time to get through all of them in a day. I rarely get through all of mine. I have collected way too many to handle in a day. That’s a good thing, though. It means people are seeing my sites all over the place.
6. Never Blame Someone Else — Blame Yourself — One thing I’ve learned in my years of working online is that if I do not do well in a business it’s “my” fault. It’s not my sponsor’s fault. It’s not the business’s fault, and it certainly isn’t my upline or downline’s fault. If I’m not making enough money to suit me, I have to look at everything I’m doing. Am I advertising enough — and to enough places? Am I working hard enough? Or am I just expecting everything to be done for me? Responsibility is always important. Be responsible, learn your business, and do what needs done in order to make it work for you.
Those listed above are six ways that you can help make sure a business “works” for you. I’m sure there are many more ways, but those just stood out to me.
Of course, there will be an occasional business that just isn’t a good fit for you. As far as the MLMs go, I recommend only joining things with a good recruiting system — automated lead capture, follow-up, team training. If your business has those things then you have a much better chance of succeeding with it. With an automated system, all you need to focus on is advertising, advertising, and more advertising. Drive traffic to your business and watch it grow. You’ll be amazed. Once I learned that all I needed to focus on was learning to advertise, my online income grew quickly.
My best business has an exceptional automated recruiting system. The system comes with the business and doesn’t cost anything extra. It captures all of the leads by itself. It follows up with my free tour takers. It even turns some of the tour takers (called pre-enrollees) into sales.
Visit my best online business here: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com/?SOURCE=blog
This business has been paying me for over two years. My income with them has increased a lot over time. I can depend on this money. They pay me every single week. A lot of businesses come and go. Why spend time trying to build them when they aren’t even around in a few months? Instead, focus on something that is proven to work.
If you like the idea of a long-term business with a dependable income you can count on, you definitely should start building your income here: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com/?SOURCE=blog
Visit my main website at http://www.paulafrye.com
Who Told You That Working Online Wasn’t Work?
Okay … I’m on a rant this time. I just can’t help it. I received a note (again) from a person who said a certain type of business wasn’t “working” because they and their friends didn’t make any money in it. Then this person went on to tell me that they had 1) joined and 2) sat back and waited for the money. Since the money never came, the business was a failure. My first reaction was … WHAT? Is that a JOKE? It didn’t take long for me to realize they were serious, and that is when it hit me.
So many people today just don’t get it. They don’t see that “working” online is … (drumroll please) … “work”.
Hmmm … I have a little bit of trouble understanding that mindset, but when I see how this country is going I am not all that surprised by it. So many people want to rely on others for their income. They want someone else to take care of them. In fact, they even elect people who also think that way. Many want handouts … the more the merrier. So you see, this way of thinking is probably pretty common today. What ever happened to doing your fair share for the money you make? Is that “old fashioned”?
I have been seeing a HUGE moral decline in our country lately, and I figure this just goes along with it. There is no personal responsibility anymore. If you hurt someone, you didn’t get enough hugs as a child … if you are a drunk, it’s because you can’t help it. If you are into all kinds of immoral weirdness, it’s because you were “born that way”. It’s no wonder we are in one of the biggest recessions ever. I guess it just goes along with everything else that is wrong in our society.
If you are “really” wanting to make an income online instead of working for someone else, you have to work. Seriously. Working online is not like playing the lottery. It is digging in, learning your stuff, and working daily to bring in sales. Drive traffic to your websites and bring in tour takers. Ask anyone who is making a living online. I can pretty much guarantee that they are working. I doubt they are sitting around eating bon bons all day. And why would they even WANT to?
I am working a business that has been exceptional. It pays me every single week and every single month. My pay just keeps going up and up. Do you think that makes me want to “stop” working? Of course not! That makes me want to “keep” working this business so that I can keep depending on my income from it. The more I work it, the more stable my income is. That is just how it is.
Here is my top moneymaker. It is one of the easiest businesses that I have found. The recruiting system works great! You can take the tour here: http://tinyurl.com/o5vf4wy If you are serious about building an income for the future, then you should join that one. I would definitely join it again.
I’ve been working online since around 2000. Here are the same steps I take everytime I join something. Anyone can take those steps. It’s incredibly easy when you have the right mindset!
1) Join a business you like. (I recommend this one: http://tinyurl.com/o5vf4wy)
2) Advertise it all over the place — free social sites, safelists, ad exchanges, traffic exchanges, etc.
3) Build your business
It doesn’t matter what business I join — whether it’s an advertising site, MLM, or something else. I work all businesses the same way.
I WORK! Why? Because I’m “working” online. The work is fun! I love it and really enjoy being my own boss! I wish everyone could be their own boss!
Please take the tour and join at http://tinyurl.com/o5vf4wy . I’ll send you information to help you get started once I find out you joined. I have no doubt you’ll love it as much as I do. It’s been a great business for me! (super products, too).
If you have been working online long at all (or even just want to) you have probably noticed that there are a lot of businesses out there to choose from. It can be really confusing!
Here are a couple of questions to think about:
1. Do you want something you can work long-term or just something that will pay you for sales for awhile but then disappear? — If your answer is long-term then you should look at businesses that actually have a chance of paying you long-term. There are a number of new launches every month, but go back and try to find them a few months from now. Many of them will be gone. That is just how it goes online.
2. Do you want something that will close your sales, follow-up, and do the selling? Or would you rather do all of that yourself? — I love automated, so I choose the one that will do the follow-up and sales closing for me. That makes my life a lot easier.
3. Do you want something with a legitimate product that you can actually touch or would you rather sign people up with just the hope that they will (hopefully – maybe) make money — I choose the product. It is extremely hard to find a good product that also comes with an easy automated recruiting system. When I see one, I have to take a good look at it. I like to feel that I’m actually getting something for my money.
Those questions should give you an idea of what you are looking for online. There are plenty of businesses to choose from. The problem is that most of those businesses will not be here for long. I hate to sound negative, but it’s true. I recently cleared out my browser bookmarks from dead links. Most of those links were sites that had closed down. You simply cannot depend on businesses like that. They can be fine for awhile, but long-term is another matter.
No wonder so many people say they have trouble making money online today. It can be difficult to get started. One of the first steps is just learning what you want to do and what is a good fit for you.
Putting the Cart Before the Horse
Don’t make this mistake. Putting the cart before the horse can cause you a lot of grief. As an online marketer, you need to focus on advertising. Learn how to get your website seen. It’s not hard. It just takes time and consistency. If you run around and join a lot of businesses but don’t learn to advertise, I hate to say it, but I doubt you’ll make any money. If you do, I doubt it’s much.
Steps to Take:
1. Use the Free Social Sites — By this I mean Facebook, Twitter, Sokule, Adland Pro, IBO Social, you name it. If it is free, use it! And don’t just use it once a year. Use it every single day. Make sure people can find what you are selling.
2. Use Free Blogs — Anyone can get a free Blogger blog. Use it to help in your online business. Anyone can blog. You don’t even have to know how to. Just get an account and start putting things out there.
3. Join Advertising Sites and Use Them — There are safelists, solo ads, ad exchanges, text ads, banners, classified ads, forums, etc. I’m amazed by how many ways we can advertise for free these days! Seriously! Anyone can get noticed online. It just takes a desire and consistency. This is something you can do without any training whatsoever. Search for free safelist, for example … or free credit safelist … or free banner ads, etc. Anyone can join and use advertising. It’s that easy.
If you are looking for a business that is extremely stable, pays great, and has great products you definitely need to be in this one: http://tinyurl.com/skinnymovie — This is where most of my money comes from online. Anyone can make money here. It has everything you need.
They pay me every single week. I am amazed by how well this business works! It’s global, too, which is very nice. If you want something long-term, this is definitely something you should be working.
Whatever you do, make sure to take the tour of my #1 business: http://tinyurl.com/skinnymovie — It’s truly exceptional — team support, Facebook group, a lot of nice capture pages, etc.
Does it Work?
I have been asked that question a number of times concerning online businesses. Does it work? Well, I can definitely see where a person is coming from when they ask that … but it also annoys me just a little bit. Please hear me out before you label me as uncaring. I don’t want to offend anyone, but I also don’t want to sugarcoat this issue. I feel that this is a very important topic and one that could be the reason some people aren’t making money online. Read on, and you’ll see where I’m coming from.
As a full-time Internet Marketer, I have come to realize that some businesses do convert better than others. I have also realized that sometimes a business will convert horribly for me but really well for someone else. Does that mean the business doesn’t work? Does that mean the business is a scam? Or does it simply mean that I am not yet very good at selling that type of business? I think it means I’m not good at that type of business. I can learn, however. I can do my due diligence and learn what I need to do in order to get sales.
It’s a Scam!
This is one of the most dangerous things you can say as an Internet Marketer. Screaming “It’s a Scam!” simply because you aren’t getting sales just gives you a way to blame your problems on someone else. That’s oftentimes an easy way out. Instead of yelling “It’s a Scam!” next time, I suggest that you honestly look at yourself and ask yourself if you have really been doing all you can in order to succeed online. Have you been learning more daily about advertising? Have you been spending a lot of time sending out ads? Have you been consistent with your advertising? Have you been working all of the free social sites? If you haven’t been doing all of this, the problem is probably with you … not with the business. I’m sorry to be so blunt, but if you are one of those people who call everything a scam, you really need to rethink how you are doing the “Work Online Thing”. If others are making money with something but you aren’t, that certainly doesn’t make it a scam. Not even close.
Scams are Real, but I Seriously Doubt You’ve Been Scammed.
I’ve been working online since around 2000, and you know what? I have never been scammed. Not yet, anyway. I have joined things that I probably shouldn’t have joined (like some of the “here today – gone tomorrow” programs) but I have never gotten involved with an outright scam. A scam is something created to cheat people out of money. These certainly do exist, but I haven’t seen any in the online marketing arena. I have seen businesses that people shouldn’t have opened (like Ponzi’s, etc.) but even those weren’t created just to cheat people out of money. Those were likely created because the owner wanted to make money and provide an avenue for others make money even though the “means” was questionable. I did hear of a real scam awhile back where a man took investments (offline) from thousands of people to supposedly start a business. He then skipped town (with the money, of course). Now THAT is a scam for sure. Most businesses you see online, however, are not scams. It’s a good idea not to go around calling everything that unless you are 100% sure. Instead, look at the business before joining. Think it through. Are you willing to actually work the business? Or are you likely to just join, do nothing, and then yell scam when you realize money isn’t going to drop from the sky?
Is it a Scam if You Don’t Get Sales?
If you join something online, then don’t get any sales … does that make it a scam? If you think it does, then I would question whether or not you have “ever” made any money online. If you are not making money in anything you join, then the problem is quite likely with how you advertise. I doubt the problem is with the program. Advertising is crucial to building any business online. It’s also crucial to building an income online. Without learning to be effective with your advertising, you are simply going to spend your days getting no sales. Please don’t use the “It’s a scam!” excuse when that happens. Instead, work harder, learn to be more consistent, and figure out what you are doing wrong. I have no doubt that you’ll be able to turn things around if you focus on what “you” need to do instead of what the “company” needs to do for you.
Before you write and ask someone if a program “works”, remember that it will work if it’s the right program for you. It will work if you get out there and advertise it effectively. It will work if YOU work! Be consistent, and you’ll be amazed. Working online can be a real blessing. It’s nice to work for yourself. You are in charge … not some boss … and not the business you join, either. It’s you and you alone. I love that!
Here is a business that provides everything you need to succeed with it. It comes with excellent training by a top promoter. In fact, if you pay attention to the training, you will be able to sell anything online.
Does it work? Well, I’m getting sales for it, so it must work. If you work it, you’ll be amazed by how nice it is. I sure have been. I let Dave Dubbs do all of the selling and convincing for me. I let Dave close all of my sales. If you would like to have Dave Dubbs to close your sales, too, click here to visit Turbo Daily Pay now: http://www.dailyturbopay.com/aws/capture.php?req=5&userID=70 — You can make $99, $499, and $999 commissions — paid straight to you. Now THAT is a nice business!
The next time you start to wonder whether something is a scam or not (or whether it works), ask yourself if you are just looking for an easy way out. If you aren’t, then don’t figure everything is a scam — even if you join it and don’t make money right away. Focus, instead, on bettering your advertising skills. The world is at your fingertips online. There are many people making money. Focus on the right things and join them. Then you can see why so many people love working online.
Want to see what all I’m making money with online and where I advertise? Visit http://paulafrye.com
Free Website Traffic — http://www.traffic-kings.com
How Can You Know What Businesses to Join Online?
If someone would have asked me this question 10 years ago, I would not have had a clue how to answer it. In fact, I probably would have struggled with it even five years ago. Seriously. I feel that I finally have a handle on this, but you know what? My answer is NOT going to be what you would expect Please read on, and I’ll explain why.
First of all, it’s impossible for me to tell YOU or anyone else what business opportunities they should join and which they should let pass them by. Why? Because we are all different: We all like different things; We all enjoy doing different things; We all have different capabilities; We all have different personalities; etc. If we were all just like me, it would be easy for me to answer that question. However, we aren’t, so I’m not even going to try to go there.
Here’s what I CAN do, though. I can share with you why I like a certain opportunity. I can tell you why I think I do well with it. I can explain how I work it. But I can’t tell you if “you” will do well with it. I can’t even tell you if you will like it.
Below is a list of some questions I ask myself before I select a business to join. Of course, sometimes they will vary … and I do make mistakes at times. If you think you are the only person who has joined things that didn’t work out, you are wrong. I have joined some throughout the years. It’s been making those mistakes, however, that has helped me to learn the type of business that works best for me. Now that I know that, it’s easy to spot the good ones.
For the sake of space (and time), I’m going to limit this to how I select a major business to work — one that actually has a chance of paying money long-term. We’ll discuss new launches later on in another post. I see new launches as being in a totally different category than a business that has been around long enough to be proven stable enough to focus on.
How I Select a Business (established MLM):
1. Is it Automated? — When a business is totally automated, I know I have a good chance of selling it. By automated, I mean that it captures the email addresses of the people who look, follows up with them, and does the selling for me. I will be honest. I am a horrible salesperson. That is definitely not my gift. Some people are good at it, but I am not. I need automation in order to make things happen.
2. Is the Webpage Attractive? — That is a big selling point for me. If I go to a website and it looks unprofessional, I really doubt that it can last long-term. Why? Because people are drawn to “pretty”. They are drawn to “attractive”. If you don’t believe that, turn on your TV for a minute. Look at the people they put on there (for the most part). Are they pretty? Are they attractive? (and I’m not talking about the people in “Hillbilly Blood”) lol — My husband and I have a running joke. The girls (most, anyway) that go places on Fox News are pretty blondes. Nothing against Fox News and nothing against blondes, but it is kind of funny that Fox News caters to blondes. In fact, when I opened a Barbie doll box I got in the mail awhile back, the first words out of my husband’s mouth were, “Oh, look! A new Fox News Anchor!” Case closed The website has to be nice to look at. If it isn’t, people aren’t going to stay tuned in. That might sound superficial, but that is generally how people are. Maybe you aren’t like that, but many are.
3. Is the product something I think people will actually want? — If it is, then I know I have a good chance of making money with it. There are so many products today in the MLMs that are just downright boring. So many of them are the same. You can only take so many vitamins. They might seen exciting for a month or two, but chances are that they are going to become extremely boring after a few months. If the product is boring to you, it’s likely to be boring to others.
4. Have I seen the opportunity around long enough to know it won’t just disappear on me? — So many businesses come and go online that it isn’t even funny. I understand that we all like the term “new launch”, but new isn’t always the best. A new launch could turn into a nice long-term business, but it could also go great for two-four weeks and just disappear. I have seen both happen before. It can go either way. New launches will always be a bit of a risk.
5. Am I Willing to Work at Promoting This Business? — If I’m not, then forget it. If I am, then I know I have a chance to succeed. Even if the business is extremely automated (like my #1 earner), I know I have to work in order to get it going. Why? Because working online is WORK. It will ALWAYS be work! Sure, automated systems help a lot. But they can never replace everything. There will always be some work to be done. That’s just how Internet Marketing is. It involves some work. It’s not HARD work, but it’s work nonetheless!
6. Can I Afford it? — I never like to get in over my head in any business. If it’s an expensive one, I am going to ask myself a lot of extra questions before joining. No one can afford huge monthly fees. I usually ignore the businesses with big monthly fees. If it’s a one-time fee, that’s different. I will pay more for that. It all depends. As you work online longer and longer, you’ll come to know what you can and cannot handle. We are all at different levels with our advertising, so we are all going to be able to handle different types of things. Don’t overdo it. You don’t want to have to drop out before getting it going.
That is not a complete list, but it’s a good start. If you answer those questions and still feel it’s a business built for you, then, by all means, join! If you answer those questions and get a lot of “no’s”, then I think you should sleep on it. See how you feel the next day. While joining a new business that doesn’t work for you isn’t going to break you, it can make you even more hesitant to jump on the good ones later on. It’s important to think it through.
I do have a business that is making me more money than anything else. That business is Skinny Body Care. It is paying me every single week, and it is not slowing down for me. In fact, it is paying a lot of my bills, and I am extremely grateful that my husband and I decided to join it. Here is my link to Skinny Body Care if you want to take the free tour: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com/?SOURCE=blog — This business has been exceptional! The products are top of the line — things many people actually need and are excited about using. The webpages are awesome. The one I’m sending you to is just one of many you get when you sign up. It is completely automated. It does all of the selling for you. If Skinny Body Care opened today, I would definitely join it. It is one of the very best anywhere. And it’s global. That is a BIG plus!
I hope this blog post has helped you in some way.
Have fun working online, and focus on the opportunities that fit YOU! You are unique! And you know what? YOU can do this! You can make money online.
If you would like a free ebook that details the best ways to use Sokule, click here to get it.
Sokule – Free Business Social Site. Review by Paula Frye
Everyone who is making money online or even just trying to needs to be a member of Sokule business social site. As far as I’m concerned, Sokule is the number one place any Internet Marketer should get their ads seen. Sokule business social site is run by Jane Mark. Jane knows what Internet Marketers need, and she has made sure we have it in Sokule. Sokule is the perfect place to build your business.
Make yourself known on Sokule. Build your name. This is business-oriented social networking at its finest. You will be amazed by how much easier it is to sell things and get signups once people get to know your name. They want to know “you” — not just what you are selling!
I have been a member of Sokule for awhile now, and I am amazed by how often I run into my own posts when searching for something online … like on Google, or Yahoo, or Alta Vista, etc. I’m always very happy to run into my own posts, because I know that if “I’m” seeing them so often, “others” are seeing them, too!
When you post on Sokule, you can have your posts sent automatically to up to 89 different places, including many professional social network sites. I’m sure you can imagine how nice this can be. There’s nothing like automated advertising. I sign into Sokule, click send, and my post is going all over the place. I love that!
Not only does Sokule offer you a live stream you can post to and a profile that holds your posts forever, you also have walls (full webpages) that you can post to. These “walls” remain out on the Internet, and they are definitely search engine friendly. I see them all the time while searching various things.
Let’s look at some of the different ways you can post on Sokule.
1 — First is the Post Message box. Free members can post messages of 140 characters. Paid members can post messages up to 500 Characters long in the Post Message box.
Free member posts will appear on Sokule free business social site and on Friend Feed.
Paid members’ posts will appear on up to 89 Social Media Sites and targted blogs depending on your membership level at Sokule.
Here is the link to my Sokule postit page. Anything I post at Sokule business social site shows up here: http://www.sokule.com/postit/paulafrye — As you can see from the page, anyone who visits this business social site can see many things I’m a member of. If you look at the top right, you’ll see the founder seal. That is the lifetime upgraded membership, and if you can swing it, you should definitely consider it. That is definitely something to work toward, anyway, because by being a founding member, you can use everything that is already on Sokule and everything that comes out in the future — for life. As a free member you can still post on Sokule, but you should look at the various upgrade options. There are many to choose from, and they all come with different options.
2 — Posting Wall called Sokwall.
Here you can post messages as long as you like. You can add videos and graphics to your messages, and you can reach all 89 sites that Sokule posts to if you are a Silver member or above.
Sokwall also generates a unique link after you post. You can use that link by itself to promote your own site or pop it into 1Click Marketing Machine — http://www.1clickmarketingmachine.com/id/fryeteam — and have it promoted for you. You can also have that link pinged every 3 days if you want to at Kule Ping — http://tinyurl.com/kuleping
Sokwall at Sokule is one place you can generate unique links just by making a post about anything. Your link includes your search term, which makes it rank much better in the search engines.
Here is one of my Sokwall posts for 7 Minute Workout, a business opportunity I am in — http://www.sokule.com/sk/12064/7-minute-workout.html — As you can see, my post is quite long. You are definitely not limited on Sokule. There are so many options available to you.
Sokwall is a particulary powerful posting place on Sokule because they also ping 33 weblogs with each Sokwall post that you make, and that lets the search engines know instantly that you just put new content up on the web.
Note: You must be a bronze plus member or higher at Sokule business social site to use Sokwall. So again, make sure to check the upgrade options out. There are different options to choose from, and I’m sure one is right for you.
** There is now a Sokwall 2.0 (newer addition to Sokule), which is even more friendly in the search engines. This is one of the best features I’ve ever seen on a business social site.
3 — KuleWall with 1.4 million viewers (obviously something you should be posting on).
One of the best places at Sokule to post is on KuleWall. You can’t place direct links on KuleWall, but you can post something and send them to your Sokule Page or a Sokwall page. They will be able to visit your outside website link from there.
KuleWall is located on hundreds of sites around the net with 1.4 million people belonging to those sites. It is located on many business social sites and also many other types of websites. Your posts are seen by them and also go to the 89 Social Media Sites and targeted blogs that Sokule posts to.
KuleWall is definitely a very responsive place to post. If you are a bronze plus or higher member of Sokule (not an expensive upgrade at all), you can use KuleWall.
So there you have it … three different places you can post on Sokule. Each of those places are unique and offer excellent advertising.
You can post anything (with any link) at the “post message” box and on Sokwall.
KuleWall is restricted to your postit page or sokwall, kulebuzz and kulepagelinks. You are still advertising on KuleWall. You are just only sending people to the above sites to view your ad. They can get to your outside website link from there. I get excellent results when I post on KuleWall.
In fact, I get excellent results when I post ANYWHERE at Sokule! I am an extremely happy member. I finally got my lifetime founding membership, and that makes me even MORE excited about Sokule. It is truly awesome.
Here is my main link to Sokule: http://www.sokule.com/paulafrye
Here is my postit page at Sokule: http://www.sokule.com/postit/paulafrye
I will definitely be looking for your ads there! I try to visit there many times during a day — not just to post but also to see what others are posting. I pay close attention to people who are advertising at Sokule business social site.
P.S. I do not want to confuse you, but Jane Mark has recently launched Sokule Submit. Sokule Submit sends your ad to all 100,000 (plus) Sokule members. It also pays up to $198 commissions. Here is the link to Sokule Submit if you would like to take a look. It works great with Sokule: http://www.sokulesubmit.com/fryeteam
Want to see what all I’m making money with online and where I advertise? Visit http://paulafrye.com