What is With the “Don’t Want to Work” Mindset?
Are you wanting to make a living online or are you just wanting to “say” you want to? The reason I’m asking is because I have been really troubled lately by statements people are making these days. I understand that working online may be different than punching a time clock, but working online is “still” work. I’m not really sure why anyone would think it isn’t.
The last thing I want to do is rain on anyone’s parade. However, I don’t see any reason to lie to anyone, either. I mean, what good would it do myself (or you) if I ran around yelling that you could sign up to things, sit back, and collect a full-time income? Do you really think that would help? I’m going to lay it on the line in this post, and not because I want to hurt anyone or spoil their dreams. I just want to make sure that you don’t have the “wrong” idea about working online. I want you to be able to make a full-time income online … not just dream about doing it.
I don’t mean to ramble, but sometimes I can’t help myself. Back in my day … (just kidding). I’m not going to tell you I walked uphill both ways … I’m not going to tell you I worked 20 hours a day … But I “will” tell you that I worked hard to make money online. It didn’t just fall into my lap. In fact, I “still” have to work (seriously). Working is the biggest part of “working” online. It always will be.
I think it’s fair to say that just about everyone has been a member of something or other where some of their signups dropped out after awhile. That is normal. There will always be people coming and going in any business — it doesn’t matter how good the business is. That’s just how it works. There will always be those who stay and those who don’t. However, what bothers me is the mindset some of these drop-outs have. I’ve asked people before why they left this or that company. Some of the answers amazed me.
Answer #1 — “I know I won’t be able to bring people in.” — That kind of reasoning means the person isn’t giving the business a chance. No one who is willing to work hard and try their best would say something like that. Sure, I’ll be the first to admit that there are some opportunities that are impossible to bring people into. Those are the exception, however. A good opportunity with nice splash pages and payplan explanation are never that difficult to bring people into. Sure, you still have to advertise. You still have to do your part. But if the opportunity has an automated system in place (follow-up, lead capture, etc.) it’s not hard to bring people in. There’s basically no “selling” involved — just advertising. Advertising is the easy part.
Answer #2 — “It takes work.” — This is even worse than the first answer. Anyone who would say something like this just isn’t willing to work at anything. There are people out there who want everything handed to them … including their income. They will never make a living online. It just won’t happen. There will always be work involved.
Answer #3 — “My sponsor didn’t … this … or didn’t … that.” — Anyone who would say that just needs someone to blame their failures on. When someone joins a business online it’s pretty much up to them to get signups. No matter “who” your sponsor is, I seriously doubt they are going to be getting you signups. That is something we all do on our own. It’s just part of working online. If you aren’t willing to take the blame for failure, you shouldn’t be ready to join any business online.
If you like the idea of working your own hours and making a living online, I highly recommend doing all you can to succeed. Learn where all you can advertise — but do more than that — join ad sites and actually send to them over and over again. Get your name known. That can really help you in the long run. Some ad sites let you advertise daily. Some allow you to advertise weekly. Make sure to use the advertising you have. Practice by selling things as an affiliate. There are plenty of places that will let you sell their products for free. Learn while doing that. That’s pretty much what I did.
Here is an awesome business that is easy to advertise. It’s nicely automated with follow-up, lead capture, etc. The company gives us plenty of nice pages to promote. It does everything for you. All you do is share your link.
I have been extremely pleased with this. It pays me weekly and monthly. There is no reason you can’t build weekly and monthly paychecks there, too: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com/?SOURCE=blog
If you join, I’ll be sending you some sample ads that work well for me. You can definitely build a full-time income here.
Whatever you decide to do online, make sure you do it to the best of your ability. You’ll be amazed by how fun working online can be.
My main website — Free Advertising and Easy businesses
EZ List Multiplier Review by Paula Frye. Why you should join Frank Salinas new site.
Here are 7 reasons to join EZ List Multiplier (ELM) a new free advertising site from
1. Your referrals join your list 1st before they
even join the site. We all know that building a list
is very important. With EZ List Multiplier from Frank
Salinas, you can be sure that your list will grow and
2. Your referrals will send their 1st 4 referrals
to YOU. It’s always nice to have other people working
for you. Whether these signups come from someone’s
advertising or from a company rotator, these people will
be free referrals for you. Referrals pay you cash, so
Frank Salinas did a great thing adding this as a great
incentive. It’s working great.
3. People who you send to the site and don’t sign
up will get re-targeted on Facebook so that you
get more referrals. This is priceless. You get plenty
of passive signups this way. You don’t do a thing. Let
the system do all of the work for you. Frank Salinas
has made sure that EZ List Multiplier – ELM – will make
you money for years to come.
4. You receive NO Emails from members at all. — If you
are like me, your email inbox fills up quickly with ads.
With EZ List Multiplier, you don’t need to worry about
extra emails. I’m getting plenty of clicks to my ads,
and the results are great. I have no doubt you’ll love
EZ List Multiplier.
5. Members have a chance win Daily Prizes. This is passive
money and advertising. You can win things every single day.
6. All members earn Instant Commissions. — I am a big
fan of instant commissions. It’s so nice to be able to get paid
without waiting at all. And if you grab one of the one time offers,
you can even make 100% commissions daily. Now THAT is powerful.
I am already seeing commissions coming in … and since I grabbed
the upgrade, I’m making 100% commissions. This is another big
reason to join EZ List Multiplier – ELM – from Frank Salinas.
Anyone can make money here. And since everyone needs more
advertising, it’s so easy to get paid.
7. An admin we can all trust — Frank Salinas is on of the best
admins on the internet when it comes to taking care of his
members. If I see a new Frank Salinas advertising site, I know
I have to join. Frank always pays, and he always helps if there
is a problem. Frank Salinas is one of the main reasons you
should join EZ List Multiplie. He will never let you down.
Go here now to enjoy a bigger list and more
commissions the EZ way.
I’ll be looking for your ads on EZ List Multiplier.
Want to see how I make money online and how I advertise?
My main work at home blog: http://myblog.paulafrye.com
Contains reviews, ideas, and some thoughts about
making money on the Internet.
Are You Using the I AM STILL LEARNING excuse?
This is a subject that has really been on my heart lately. You see, there are a lot of people who would like to make money online. There are also a lot of people who will use every excuse they can think of in order to sit back and not even try. If you find yourself using an excuse over and over instead of just doing something, then maybe it’s time for you to just lose the excuses.
Here are some excuses that simply make no sense to me. Why? Because all these excuses can do is stop you from doing what you need to do.
1. I am Still Learning — Well, yes, we are all still learning. In fact, we will all be “still learning” as long as we are doing anything online. Learning is an ongoing process. You learn while you do. If you are saying this instead of getting out there and doing what you need to in order to get sales, then this excuse is just that … an excuse. The steps to working an online business will always be the same … join, advertise, follow-up. It’s not rocket science (really). Instead of using this excuse to do nothing, drop the excuse and just learn as you go. There’s really nothing stopping you from advertising something you are in. Anyone can do that. They just have to “want” to do it.
2. I Can’t Sponsor — Everytime I hear this, I cringe. You “can’t” sponsor? Or you “don’t want to” sponsor? You see, those are two different things. Getting signups is not as difficult as it used to be. We have automated systems now that do all of the follow-up for us. We have lead capture and other tools to help us sponsor. Our main focus is to just make sure people see our website. That would happen with advertising, no matter how you want to do it. Look, if you get a job somewhere, you don’t expect someone there to work 40 hours a week for you so that you get paid for what they did. Why would you expect that from something you work online? People who do expect that will never make any decent money online. It just won’t happen.
3. My Sponsor Didn’t Help Me Enough … or … My Sponsor Disappeared – You would be surprised how often I hear this. I’m not even sure what a statement like this even means, but people say it all the time. If you join a business online (any business) it is up to “you” to learn about the business. Your sponsor is there to answer questions, but it’s up to the company to train you (and yourself). Most companies have plenty of training material you can view — including webinars and other information. This excuse no longer holds up. I can’t remember one thing I have joined in over 14 years where I thought that my sponsor had something to do with my learning or doing. I have never understood this and see it as nothing more than just another excuse. I am always available through email, and I do answer plenty of questions. However, I can’t do everything for anyone … no more than “you” could do everything for anyone else. We all have to work for ourselves. That is what working online is.
4. It’s a Scam — How could you possibly know that without really researching it? I hear this statement thrown around all the time, and I know that everything can’t possibly be a “scam”. That makes no sense. I will admit that there have been businesses come and go before that have just up and disappeared on people, but those businesses are usually ponzis and other businesses that are never going to amount to anything anyway. You need to find a legitimate business — not something that is going to just close down on you. What is the point of even joining something like that in the first place? That can’t possibly build any type of long-term income. It just can’t.
If you find yourself using any of the excuses listed above, stop and ask yourself if your excuse is valid or if it is just a way to put off what you need to do. And if you continually use excuses instead of just “doing”, ask yourself why you are even interested in working online? Or perhaps you like the learning process better than the actual “doing”. In that case, perhaps working online is not really for you.
Here is a business that has been paying me consistently for over three years. This is a long-term business and is something you can build. Take the tour see what you think. I see no reason why you can’t do this one: http://fryeteam.DiscoverSBC.com/?SOURCE=blog
The next time you catch yourself using an excuse, remind yourself that sales are never going to come that way. Time is too short to waste it on excuses.
Don’t Use Your Sponsor as an Excuse. You CAN Succeed by Yourself.
I have been learning about online marketing since around 2000. When I say “learning”, I mean just that. Online marketing is not something that I know everything about. I doubt I ever will. So before you go and think that it’s just “easy” for me … think again. I have to learn just like you and everybody else does. And I will be the first to admit that it’s not always easy.
Sometimes my blog posts sound like rants. I know that, so I am trying my best not to come off like that this time. It’s hard, because what I am about to talk to you about is a subject that is extremely important to me.
That subject is “Using Your Sponsor as an Excuse”. I think we can all agree that no one is perfect. I’m sure we can also agree that everyone has a different idea of what a sponsor is and what their role is. We can probably even agree that everyone has different areas they are gifted in. Not everyone is the same. We are all different.
Please do not become someone who uses their sponsor as:
An excuse for not taking the initiative to learn. An excuse for not working hard daily. An excuse for quitting. An excuse for failing. etc. … etc. … etc.
There is one lie that is HUGE out there in the Internet Marketing world, and that lie is that you need a good sponsor in order to succeed.
That is one of the biggest lies I’ve ever heard. You know why? Because it’s not true at all — not even a little bit. These days with automated systems (lead capture, follow-up, training, etc.) there is no reason to cast blame on anyone else anymore. There probably never was a reason to cast blame — but even if there was — there certainly isn’t now. Online marketing is focused on advertising … not on “selling”. The selling is done by the website now – not just by the person. Things have totally changed from how they were in years gone by. You no longer have to work an “online” business as if it were an “offline” business.
I had someone write me awhile back about a business I’m in. She was thinking of joining and had joined it before. She said her reason for quitting was “Because my sponsor disappeared and wasn’t there for me.” What? How could a person who shows you a website be responsible for your quitting? That way of thinking just never made sense to me. It sounds like nothing more than an excuse — a way to cast blame on someone else so you can feel good about quitting over and over again.
Here is how to make sure you succeed in anything you decide to work.
1. Study the business. Go over any training materials they have. Most businesses at least have some webinars or something saved that you can look at. Study the payplan. You don’t need to understand all of it, but at least understand the basics.
2. Focus on advertising. Get your link. Write up a few ads (or use some they give you). Get your website seen by as many people as posslble. It’s always been a numbers game. The more people who see your site, the more people who will join.
3. Write your sponsor and see if they have sample ads, ideas for places to advertise, etc. If they don’t, however, do not use this as an excuse to quit. I’m sure you are smart enough to write up a few small ads. Anyone can find ways to advertise online these days. If you don’t understand advertising at all, at least use the free social sites. Grab a business account in them so you can keep your business and personal accounts separate. You’d be surprised how well you can do with a free social site!
4. Increase your advertising daily. Add new places to send ads. Make sure to send your ads. Start building your list or work on increasing the size of it.
But DO NOT blame your sponsor for anything. Your sponsor is someone you can go to when you have a question. They are also someone you probably have a lot in common with. They are not, however, someone to use as an excuse if something doesn’t work out for you. Remember … they are people, too.
Here is a terrific business that has plenty of training, a great payplan, weekly pay, and exceptional products: http://fryeteam.DiscoverSBC.com/?SOURCE=blog
You can be sure to get an email from me once you join. And I’m always available for questions, suggestions, etc.
I hope this blog post has helped you in some way.
How to Build Residual Income
Here is a topic that I feel really needs to be addressed. How do you build residual income? Can it be done? If so, what are the steps?
I have been working online since around 2000, and I can tell you for sure that building residual income can be done. It doesn’t need to be difficult. It doesn’t need to be confusing. If I can do it, anyone can do it.
Here are some steps I took to build my residual income. You can do the same.
1. Join a business that is proven — You may like the hype and looks of a brand new launch, but if it doesn’t last what is the point? If you go with a company that has already proven itself, you are much better off. You’d be surprised how many businesses I have seen come and go over the years. I have seen new launches disappear before they even paid anyone. That can really be a waste of time. New launches are so unpredictable. The business I recommend for building residual income is Skinny Body Care. You can take the tour here: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com/?SOURCE=blog .
2. Bring in Free Pre-enrollees — This is actually not hard. I get so many emails from people telling me they can’t recruit. Well, you know what? I can’t “recruit”, either. But I can advertise my website. Anyone can do that. The business above actually does all of the selling and recruiting for you. It does every bit of the followup.
3. Let it Be a Numbers Game and Relax — Your focus should be simply on bringing in more and more pre-enrollees. That comes with advertising your website. Switch your ad around to keep a good response. If you put your main focus on advertising, everything else just falls right into place. Some of my pre-enrollees upgrade. So will some of yours. It’s really that simple.
4. Don’t Fall into Over-analysis Paralysis — You don’t need to understand every single detail in order to work a business. Just the basic facts will do: What are the fast starts (per new sale); What ways does the business pay (matrix, powerline, fast starts, etc.). I have never fully understood any payplan, and I doubt I ever will. Payplans can be downright confusing. Once they start talking percentages, I am lost.
5. Be Yourself and Do What You Like — You are in business for yourself. If you do not feel comfortable talking to people on the phone, leave the phone number off. I no longer put my phone number on the businesses I promote. Why? Because I do not like doing business on the phone. I work online because I like it that way. If a form asks for a phone number, I’ll put “email-anytime” or something like that. Questions are just as easily answered through email (even easier) so that is how I like it. If you don’t know the answer to a question, copy the question and write your upline. I’m always here to help, and I’ll help you answer questions — just not over the phone.
6. Enjoy What You Do — When I get up in the morning, I feel that I’m off on another adventure. I sit down with my cup of coffee and start advertising. I like to advertise an hour or two a day — on top of clearing out my email, putting sites in the traffic exchanges, etc. I spend a lot of my time sending ads through various submitters. You can see a lot of the advertising I use listed at http://www.paulafrye.com . Again, anyone can advertise. Try some places, get used to them, and try some more. I have spent years collecting lifetime memberships in a lot of different ad sites. If you can swing it, I recommend grabbing a lifetime membership from time to time. They really help.
I hope this blog post helps you a little bit. If you are looking to build residual income, you definitely should take a look at Skinny Body Care: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com/?SOURCE=blog . It’s definitely the best I have found, and I have been looking since 2000.
Stop Complaining and Advertise More
I’m sorry to be so blunt, but sometimes there are things that just need to be said. This is one of those times. If you aren’t getting any sales, you need to stop and look at what you can do to change that. The ball is in your court. It’s up to you whether you score the winning goal or not. No one can do it for you.
I have been there. Believe me. I’ve had times that were really difficult for me. Sales aren’t always easy — especially when you are looking in the wrong direction for answers. And it’s not always easy knowing which direction to even look toward. Everyone has an opinion. Everyone does things differently. The main thing is … what is the way “you” need to do things? We are all different and do things in different ways. Even if you don’t know it yet, there is a perfect way for “you” to make money online. You just need to find it.
The number one reason many people aren’t making money online is because they simply do not advertise enough. That may sound really simplistic to you, but it’s true. Advertising is the most important thing any Internet Marketer does. It is the very first step and it never stops. Advertising will always be important.
If you find yourself complaining because you aren’t getting sales, you need to advertise more. Send out more ads. Join more advertising sites. Send to them every single day. Most people need to see something more than once before making a commitment. Be consistent and keep showing it to them.
Don’t fall into the trap of calling everything a scam just because it didn’t work out for you. Instead, do all you can to be effective with your marketing. If you do that, you will make money online. Never depend on an opportunity to make you money. Go out there and do it yourself.
I am going to share with you exactly how I advertise. It’s not hard. In fact, it’s very easy. Anyone can do what I do. I’m certainly nothing special.
Here is one of my secrets. I use a lot of Jane Mark’s advertising sites. I will be really surprised if you haven’t heard her name yet. If you aren’t using her advertising sources, you should be. Here is a page I put together that lists many of them. These come highly recommended by me: http://paulafrye.com/jane-mark
Here is another reason I’m able to get the word out on things I’m involved with. I use many different credit safelists. These use one email address per person. There is no junk email address used, so response is quite good. These are all run on the LFMVM script, and they work very well: http://paulafrye.com/lfmvm-credit-safelists
Another Reason You May Not Be Getting Sales.
When I take a step back and really think about why things are slow, here is one area I always look at … the new program syndrome.
You see, there are new, fancy opportunities opening every single day. No one can possibly handle all of them. It’s impossible. So one thing I have to do from time to time is clear out the junk. If I joined some new things that didn’t convert at all (that means didn’t even pull in any leads), they are history. No looking back. Having too many things on your plate is not a good thing. I know … I’m guilty of that sometimes. I have actually had to slow down and get rid of things, so I join way less new things than I used to. I’m learning along with the rest of you. I make mistakes, too.
If you would just like to find a good, automated business with a super product, here is the one I recommend the most: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com/?SOURCE=blog . This business has never let me down — not even once. I expect it to be my best business for years. I sometimes advertise other things, but this is always the top one. If you have the advertising capabilities, you may be able to handle building more than one business. If you don’t, then just stick with one. At least stick with one that has staying power — not something that will just up and disappear on you in a few months. What good is that? If it doesn’t have long-term stability, there really isn’t much point in focusing on it.
You’ll also see that I advertise a lot of advertising sites. The reason for that is twofold. By advertising these, I’m actually helping others find new ways to get the word out about what they are promoting. I am also able to make some commissions and add to my income. Both are very important. Advertising is easy to sell. Why? Because everyone needs it. It’s advertising that brings in the sales — no matter what you are promoting.
Never Blame the Program for your Lack of Sales.
At this point, you may be saying, “What? It’s always the program’s fault if I don’t make money.” I know that sounds good, but it’s really not true — not even a little bit. Any lack of sales or lack of income is always due to something you are doing … or “not” doing. Sure, some opportunities may not sell as well as others, but that will always happen. You need to find some that do sell. If you know of things other people are selling, you know it can be done. You just need to figure out how to do it.
I’m telling you, advertising is the most important thing.
Please don’t ever fall into the “But I can’t sponsor” trap. That is not true. Anyone can sponsor — especially on the Internet. It’s way easier here than in your 3d life. All you have to do is keep sending people to your page. Use the advertising sources I’ve listed above. I also list more on my main website: http://www.paulafrye.com .
Believe me when I tell you that you can do it. I know you can. Don’t listen to any naysayers. Just do it and you will go far.
Working online is fun. It’s a great adventure. As long as you just focus on advertising, the rest will fall into place. Put all the training courses down for awhile and just send out your ads. You’ll be surprised how things change.
I wish the best for you.
Take care and enjoy your day!
Skinny Body Care Turned Three Years Old! My Review.
If you know me, you probably already know I’m a very happy member of Skinny Body Care. I have been with them from close to the start, and they have proven to be one of the most stable and best converting businesses I’ve ever found.
Am I happy I joined 3 years ago? You can be sure I am! I just got another paycheck, and every single week I’m overwhelmed! You see … I have been in businesses that up and disappeared before. I’ve also been in businesses that just quit converting.
Skinny Body Care has been perfect (no joke).
Here are just a few reasons I say that. I can think of a LOT of reasons, but you’ll get my point (hopefully) with just a few.
1. They pay every single time payment is due. Since I joined, I have never had to write them asking where my money is. If I got an upgrade, the money was here on the next commission run. You see, I have sold for people before who have been scammers. There is nothing worse that getting a sale and not getting paid for it. Skinny Body Care would never do that. They always pay when payment is due.
2. Skinny Body Care does all of the selling for me. Once someone types in their information to take the tour, they are in the system. They receive followup from the autoresponder, and they are even allerted when someone upgrades underneath them in the powerline. That helps me a lot. You see, I’m not a salesperson at all. I’m horrible at it. That is why I love the automated systems. I need someone else to do the selling for me. That way, I can focus 100 percent on sending people to the website. That is the easy part. Selling is hard. Skinny Body Care makes selling very easy by doing all of that for us.
3. New members are trained fully at Skinny Body Care. It doesn’t matter how much you know or don’t know about working a business. New members receive a lot of training — through email and through webinars. No one is left on their own. Anyone can attend.
4. The company has proven itself to be stable. Have you ever joined a business that closed down? Have you ever worked hard to build a business and then lose everything? Skinny Body Care has already been here for three full years. They have proven to be stable. Skinny Body Care is something we can all build a long-term income in. Long-term means a lot to me. I love being able to depend on money coming in every single week and every single month. It’s great.
Please take a look at Skinny Body Care here: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com
Here is just a little bit about the payplan. Skinny Body Care pays great. I have been overwhelmed by how well it pays.
5 Ways to Get Paid in Skinny Body Care:
1. Powerline bonus — guaranteed 2. Fast start bonuses and infinity overrides. 3. Long-term residual income – Up to $10,366 in the forced matrix. 4. Infinity Matching bonuses — down through all levels. 5. Leadership money pools — company bonuses paid out on all ranks.
You can start building your income at Skinny Body Care here http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com
Skinny Body Care just keeps getting better and better.
I’ll be looking for the notice that you joined. I’ll be sending you a welcome email with some ads and other information. I look forward to welcoming you to Skinny Body Care today!
I Wasn’t Born Yesterday
I know, I’ve really gone off the deep end now. Of “course” I wasn’t born yesterday. Sometimes I am sure people think I was. I mean, I keep getting messages from companies that have pretty much stopped paying … messages telling me there are even MORE ways to earn money with them. Heavy sigh! Like I said, I wasn’t born yesterday.
As an online marketer, we have to keep our thinking cap on. There are so many scams out there. I hear about more and more of them on a daily basis. I’m not just talking about companies that you don’t get sales in (that’s not a scam). I mean companies that are doing all they can not to pay people what they are actually owed (money showing in the member area). I’ve actually been running into some of those. I can see now why people get so mad about outright scams. It sure does anger me when people don’t pay me what I am owed. There is something wrong with that. It’s like stealing.
You’re probably wondering what put the fire under me this time. I know, I do rant too much at times. I can’t help it, though. Sometimes things just have to come out. Keeping everything bottled up only causes trouble. Plus people need to be warned. If someone is not paying me, chances are that they won’t pay you, either.
One of my main irritations right now is with the program called AdClickXpress. First they were JSS – Just Been Paid and JSS Tripler owned by Frederick Mann. Then they were Profit Clicking. Then they were Click Paid. Then they were AdClickXpress. Whew! That’s way too much to remember for me — and I’m only 53 (yes … only … stop laughing. If you are not 53 yet, you likely will be someday.). I started out having a lot of money to cash out of JSS Tripler (Just Been Paid). Then they changed hands, waved their magic wand, and most of my money disappeared. What was left was impossible to withdraw. But … they kept sending out notices about wanting me to invest more money. What? Do they really think I was born yesterday? See what I mean? And … here is the joke … they have erased my money now (or at least 98% of it) and are STILL sending out the note saying how many ways you can earn money in AdClickXpress. Come on! I am really sure now that I wasn’t born yesterday. I hope you weren’t, either. Don’t buy the scam bug. It’s not worth it.
I think it’s time we invest out time and energy into real businesses and real products. These “join, sit back, and rake in the cash” businesses are silly. They don’t work. All they do is take your hard earned cash in exchange for a dream that will never amount to anything. I am serious. If I were you, I’d say a million miles away from them. There are plenty of real businesses out there.
I am going to share two businesses with you that are making me consistent cash … and have for years now. These businesses have turned long-term. They both pay me when commissions are due. Neither of them have “ever” tried NOT to pay me (really).
The first one (and my main business) is Skinny Body Care. If you join anything online, join that one. I have never seen anything come even close to it: It’s complete; It has great products; It pays extremely well; and it pays on time every single time payment is due. I have been a member for almost three years now, and I have never had even one slight problem with them. I am not kidding at all when I say that. Skinny Body Care is by far the best business online today. It’s been the best business online for a few years now.
Please take the tour of Skinny Body Care: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com/?SOURCE=blog
The second business that I am going to share with you is one of the best advertising sites I’m a member of. It is called List Volta, and it works and pays very well. They have been paying me monthly for years now. They always pay. As an upgraded member you can set up two ads to run automatically every single day. I go in and change my ads every few days. The system mails them out for me. It never fails. The commissions are very nice, and the conversion rate is out of this world.
Join List Volta here: http://listvolta.com/s.php?fryeteam — I do recommend grabbing their super low one-time-offer for their highest upgrade. That has helped me so much.
If you have been scammed by something (or someone) in the past, I’m sorry about that. Don’t let a scam ruin you on making money online, however. I make my income online. There is no reason you can’t also make your income online. It just takes time and work. Don’t expect it to happen overnight. Don’t give up, be careful what you join, and do all you can to build your business. Learning to advertise is the key. List Volta (listed above) can help you with some advertising.
Anyway, I hope you don’t mind my ranting a little bit. I just can’t stand getting emails any longer telling me how many ways I can earn money in a business that has pretty much stolen all of the money I was owed.
There is also an admin right now that owes me about $1,300 that isn’t paying at all. To that admin … you know who you are. You have been marked down as a scammer in my book.
Again, please be careful what you join. Working online is fun when you have good admins to sell for.
List Volta is not the only advertising site I sell that has a top-notch admin. Here is a 1-click advertising site that is the best 1-click passive ad submission site I have found: http://www.1clickmarketingmachine.com/id/fryeteam — It works great and even pays you up to $200 commissions.
I hope somehow this blog post has helped you in your online ventures.
This Business Didn’t Work for Me
You are probably thinking that subject is a bit strange for a blog post — even for me. Well, it probably is. You’d be surprised how much I hear those exact words, though. “This business didn’t work for me” is actually a very common statement online. Work online long enough and you will undoubtedly hear it sooner or later.
When I hear someone say that, the first thing I think is, “Did the business not work … or did “they” just not work?” You see, working online is “work”, whether we like that fact or not. Money doesn’t fall from the sky. It doesn’t even grow on trees — or at least not where I live, anyway. In fact, with any business online, the amount of money you make can usually be tied to how much you are “working” it.
Working online isn’t like playing the lottery. You don’t join something, sit back, and collect a paycheck week after week. Can you do that in the “offline – 3D” world? Of course not! Then why would anyone think you could do that in the “online” world? It just doesn’t make sense to me. If I get a job at Walmart, I know I’m going to be working for my paycheck. If I join something online, I’m going to be working on that, too. It may be a different type of work (and more fun) but it’s still work nonetheless.
How to make sure a business actually WORKS for you:
1. Know Your Business — You can do this a number of ways. The first thing I do when I join any online business is to study the member area and make sure I know what I’ve joined. For instance, what are all of the website url’s I can advertise? What is the payplan? Make sure to pay attention to any training they provide (online webinar training, etc.) If you know your business, you will do much better with it.
2. Advertise Your Business Everywhere — As with any business (online or offline) advertising is crucial. I have always said, “Even one person can equal a sale.” And that’s true. It doesn’t matter how big or small an advertising site is. Just “one” person seeing your ad, social post, blog post, forum post, etc. could end up joining your business — therefore earning you a commission. I track a lot of the pages I’m advertising, and a lot of the time the best results come from the smallest sites. Also, never feel like you are “above” advertising. If you do not advertise, you simply won’t make money online. I don’t mean to be so blunt, but that is the truth as I see it. Advertising is crucial — not just an option.
3. Avoid the “But I Don’t …” attitude — That would include “But I don’t have a list” … “But I don’t know what to do” … “But I don’t have time” … “But I don’t know how to advertise”. Every single Internet Marketer has to learn how to join a business and to work it. It doesn’t matter if it’s a little affiliate program or a big MLM. Everyone has to learn. Everyone starts out knowing pretty much nothing about working online.
4. Avoid the so-called “Scam warning” forums. Most of those are nothing more than a place for people who have never made any decent money online to sit and complain to other people who have never made money online. The people who are actually working aren’t seen there. There’s a reason for that. Those people are too busy focusing on building their business to turn to gossip. I have never found even one good thing in any of those sites. For instance, “everything” is a scam to them. It doesn’t matter what you join or what you are “thinking” of joining … those people have some reason that it’s a SCAM. Seriously. They are the real scammers. I avoid all of those places like the plague. They are usually a joke and a serious waste of time.
5. Stay Positive — You joined your business. You liked it enough to join it. Others will like it enough to join it, too. You just need to find them. Give it some time. Stay focused, and make sure you are learning new ways to advertise every single day. You can collect so many places to advertise that you don’t even have time to get through all of them in a day. I rarely get through all of mine. I have collected way too many to handle in a day. That’s a good thing, though. It means people are seeing my sites all over the place.
6. Never Blame Someone Else — Blame Yourself — One thing I’ve learned in my years of working online is that if I do not do well in a business it’s “my” fault. It’s not my sponsor’s fault. It’s not the business’s fault, and it certainly isn’t my upline or downline’s fault. If I’m not making enough money to suit me, I have to look at everything I’m doing. Am I advertising enough — and to enough places? Am I working hard enough? Or am I just expecting everything to be done for me? Responsibility is always important. Be responsible, learn your business, and do what needs done in order to make it work for you.
Those listed above are six ways that you can help make sure a business “works” for you. I’m sure there are many more ways, but those just stood out to me.
Of course, there will be an occasional business that just isn’t a good fit for you. As far as the MLMs go, I recommend only joining things with a good recruiting system — automated lead capture, follow-up, team training. If your business has those things then you have a much better chance of succeeding with it. With an automated system, all you need to focus on is advertising, advertising, and more advertising. Drive traffic to your business and watch it grow. You’ll be amazed. Once I learned that all I needed to focus on was learning to advertise, my online income grew quickly.
My best business has an exceptional automated recruiting system. The system comes with the business and doesn’t cost anything extra. It captures all of the leads by itself. It follows up with my free tour takers. It even turns some of the tour takers (called pre-enrollees) into sales.
Visit my best online business here: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com/?SOURCE=blog
This business has been paying me for over two years. My income with them has increased a lot over time. I can depend on this money. They pay me every single week. A lot of businesses come and go. Why spend time trying to build them when they aren’t even around in a few months? Instead, focus on something that is proven to work.
If you like the idea of a long-term business with a dependable income you can count on, you definitely should start building your income here: http://fryeteam.OneBigPowerline.com/?SOURCE=blog
Visit my main website at http://www.paulafrye.com
Who Told You That Working Online Wasn’t Work?
Okay … I’m on a rant this time. I just can’t help it. I received a note (again) from a person who said a certain type of business wasn’t “working” because they and their friends didn’t make any money in it. Then this person went on to tell me that they had 1) joined and 2) sat back and waited for the money. Since the money never came, the business was a failure. My first reaction was … WHAT? Is that a JOKE? It didn’t take long for me to realize they were serious, and that is when it hit me.
So many people today just don’t get it. They don’t see that “working” online is … (drumroll please) … “work”.
Hmmm … I have a little bit of trouble understanding that mindset, but when I see how this country is going I am not all that surprised by it. So many people want to rely on others for their income. They want someone else to take care of them. In fact, they even elect people who also think that way. Many want handouts … the more the merrier. So you see, this way of thinking is probably pretty common today. What ever happened to doing your fair share for the money you make? Is that “old fashioned”?
I have been seeing a HUGE moral decline in our country lately, and I figure this just goes along with it. There is no personal responsibility anymore. If you hurt someone, you didn’t get enough hugs as a child … if you are a drunk, it’s because you can’t help it. If you are into all kinds of immoral weirdness, it’s because you were “born that way”. It’s no wonder we are in one of the biggest recessions ever. I guess it just goes along with everything else that is wrong in our society.
If you are “really” wanting to make an income online instead of working for someone else, you have to work. Seriously. Working online is not like playing the lottery. It is digging in, learning your stuff, and working daily to bring in sales. Drive traffic to your websites and bring in tour takers. Ask anyone who is making a living online. I can pretty much guarantee that they are working. I doubt they are sitting around eating bon bons all day. And why would they even WANT to?
I am working a business that has been exceptional. It pays me every single week and every single month. My pay just keeps going up and up. Do you think that makes me want to “stop” working? Of course not! That makes me want to “keep” working this business so that I can keep depending on my income from it. The more I work it, the more stable my income is. That is just how it is.
Here is my top moneymaker. It is one of the easiest businesses that I have found. The recruiting system works great! You can take the tour here: http://tinyurl.com/o5vf4wy If you are serious about building an income for the future, then you should join that one. I would definitely join it again.
I’ve been working online since around 2000. Here are the same steps I take everytime I join something. Anyone can take those steps. It’s incredibly easy when you have the right mindset!
1) Join a business you like. (I recommend this one: http://tinyurl.com/o5vf4wy)
2) Advertise it all over the place — free social sites, safelists, ad exchanges, traffic exchanges, etc.
3) Build your business
It doesn’t matter what business I join — whether it’s an advertising site, MLM, or something else. I work all businesses the same way.
I WORK! Why? Because I’m “working” online. The work is fun! I love it and really enjoy being my own boss! I wish everyone could be their own boss!
Please take the tour and join at http://tinyurl.com/o5vf4wy . I’ll send you information to help you get started once I find out you joined. I have no doubt you’ll love it as much as I do. It’s been a great business for me! (super products, too).